Suzjones had no idea when she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, that it was going to fall right in line with my 100th post. Thank you so much for this award and for helping me to celebrate this milestone!
In Suzjones’ post she said “When inspired, this lady writes about all sorts of things.” That made me laugh, because she’s absolutely right. There is no theme for my blog. When something inspires me I write about it, whatever it may be.
Some are based on personal experiences and others on my opinions. Then, there are times where I write something that doesn’t sit well with me (and keeps me up half the night) and I end up revising it. Therefore, I am very humbled when someone nominates me for an award. So, thank you again Suzjones, and also to the rest of you who take the time to swing by my blog.
As with any award there are rules. Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
There are many blogs that I follow, each of them wonderful and with their own unique writing styles. I can’t list them all here, but for those I do, please accept this as your nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. You deserve it!
One of the most enjoyable steps of the award process is the question/answer part. This is where you get to learn more about your fellow bloggers. I enjoyed reading Suzjones’ list and here is mine:
1. I’m a farm girl, living in the city.
2. Until age 11, I thought the only music that existed was country.
3. I would love to live in a cabin by the river, tucked away in the mountains.
4. I prefer silence over music.
5. As a child, I used to pick and eat little 3-leaf clovers from the ground. They were sweet and tasty.
6. The act of frying food terrifies me.
7. I am afraid of knives.
Thank you again for this award! Also, thank you to everyone who reads my blog. Today, I celebrate my 100th post knowing that without you (my readers), this milestone may not have been reached. Have a terrific day everyone!