Sometimes life gets a little hectic. Then, when it finally calms down we find that we have put off doing things which deserve our utmost attention, such as this post.
With that said, I would like to give my sincere thanks to frankiedman and crankycaregiver for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Writing has always been a passion of mine and just recently I gained the courage to begin blogging. Therefore, being nominated for this award is very humbling and I feel honoured to have such great writers speak so well of my blog.
Frankiedman has “stood by me” ever since day one of my journey here on WordPress. Throughout his blog, he shows himself to be a great father, writer and man with an intriguing past and view on life. I’ve always appreciated his posts, comments and support.
Crankycaregiver is a writer who shares her life and thoughts with the world in a fun and unique way. With her blog, there is never a dull moment. Through her many straightforward posts she will educate you, make you laugh, shiver from past experiences and may even cause you to shed a few tears.
Thank you both again for the nomination!
For this award, there are some rules to follow. They are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — then notify them of their nomination
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’ve already taken care of the first two, so I’ll move on to the third.
There are many blogs that I truly enjoy reading. Some inspire me and some make me cry. Others bring smiles and laughter to an otherwise typical day. Then, there are those that always seem to write the exact words and feelings that I’m too afraid to share on my own. With all that said, here are my 15 nominees:
To my nominees – Please know that you are not obligated to pass this award on to others. However, I am sure that they would appreciate the gesture just as much as I did when I was nominated. Either way, I hope that this post will bring to you new readers and the acknowledgement that you deserve.
For the last rule, here are 7 things about myself:
1. I love trees, water (lakes,oceans,rivers) and green grass.
2. I have never been outside of the United States, but want to.
3. The most beautiful place I’ve ever been and my favorite is Kodiak, Alaska.
4. One day I would like to have horses again. I miss riding them.
5. I am hesitant sharing my innermost feelings with others.
6. I love to clean! (I thought of Megan as soon I wrote this.)
7. This blog is by far one of the most enjoyable things I’ve done in a long time – thanks to all of you who read it!
To my fellow bloggers and those I follow – I truly appreciate your writing talents. Each of you, in one way or another, have touched my life. Thank you!